Tier Five psionic discipline. The first use of this power sets a “teleport marker.” The second use teleports you to it, and deletes the marker. You can also delete the marker with ALT-T.
Note that teleport markers only work within a given sub-level. Going through a bulkhead or elevator will automatically clear any teleport marker in the sub-level you're leaving.
- This power has many creative uses. It can be a quick shortcut back to the main elevator. It can get you out of a bad combat situation in a hurry. Other applications are left as an exercise for the player.
- Be aware that inertia from before the fall is carried over upon teleport. Falling from a high place and teleporting back before you hit the ground will either kill you or do severe damage.
- The marker itself behaves as a solid object. Neither you nor enemies can walk through it, but you can stand on top of it to potentially help you access hard-to-reach places.
- Overloading this discipline provides no benefit, so don't bother.
- This power is particularly effective if you need to loot the 10 cyber modules from Delacroix's body in Shuttle Bay 2, which SHODAN will take away once you exit the Shuttle Bay under normal circumstances.