Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tier Two psionic discipline that multiplies hand-to-hand damage by a factor based on current PSI.
Duration: 10 seconds per PSI.
Damage Factor Table 
|PSI Level||Damage Factor|
- Overloading affects only duration, not damage
- The equation for the damage factor is: 1+0.13 ψ²
where ψ is the PSI level
- Essential to melee-based character builds, very beneficial to all but completely non-melee characters
- Even modest PSI rating boosts melee attacks significantly, especially, when combined with Psi Booster, PsiBoost Implant, and/or WormSkin Armor.
- High PSI rating, good melee weapon and associated skills make melee-attacks virtually unstoppable and able to kill all enemies with just 1 or 2 blows.
- Even if you don't normally do hand-to-hand combat, this can be combined with Cerebro-Energetic Extension (a psionic 'sword') to inflict amazingly potent damage.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/185706-system-shock-2/faqs/41882
- ↑ http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92578&p=1187699&viewfull=1#post1187699