Multiplies hand-to-hand damage by a factor based on current PSI.
Duration: 10 seconds per PSI.
|PSI Level||Damage Factor|
- Overloading affects only duration, not damage
- The equation for the damage factor is: 1+0.13 ψ²
where ψ is the PSI level
- Essential to melee-based character builds, very beneficial to all but completely non-melee characters
- Even modest PSI rating boosts melee attacks significantly, especially, when combined with PSI booster, PSI implant, and/or WormSkin Armor
- High PSI rating, good melee weapon and associated skills make melee-attacks virtually unstoppable and able to kill all enemies with just 1 or 2 blows.
- Even if you don't normally do hand-to-hand combat, this can be combined with Cerebro-Energetic Extension (a psionic 'sword') to inflict amazingly potent damage.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/185706-system-shock-2/faqs/41882
- ↑ http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92578&p=1187699&viewfull=1#post1187699